Tuesday 10 February 2015

Who is the Blogger of this Blog?


Hi everyone that reads this post, my name is Saeed Alebri, I am 20 years old, I am a transfer student from Khalifa University, I have been in many countries that if I counted them they will be an average of a 2 or more times in every year, but most countries I have gone to are Saudi Arabia, Australia, and France, Australia is the most country I have gone to since the last 4 years every summer me and my family go there, even though i have been in many foreign countries but sadly didn't made friends with somebody that I could speak about, I am a sponsored student with AMMROC, I have a Twitter account and Facebook (The Facebook is dead since 2013 "RIP FB"), also I have an account in Instagram which is @bu3skoor if you are interested to follow and check my images. For people who has Steam account on their PC you can also add me bu3skoor77.

No comments:

Post a Comment